Morning Co-Host/Producer - Tampa, FL
With 243 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media & Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
The Producer is responsible for booking guests, interacting with callers and co-hosts while participating in on-air broadcasts. Must be extremely personable and able to take direction well with commitment and attention to detail in every aspect of the position.
Look at your browser right now! If you have more than 5 tabs open and they include Facebook, YouTube, TMZ, twitter; and you're texting 7 people to organize a bachelor viewing party at your place this week...we want to hear from you. Do you find stories before all your friends? Does everyone look to you for your take on the world, the stories, and the events. Are people naturally drawn to you? Do you make a difference even without a microphone? What if you had one? The Kane Show is growing again, and looking for an Executive Producer for our Tampa affiliate WFLZ. Grab our attention with an email link to your stuff at firstname.lastname@example.org – and get ready to be part of one of the most faced paced morning shows in America.
· Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws.
· Have a deep knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
· Be fully prepared and 100% on time for assigned shift.
· Be well organized in ability to research topics and participate in show “prep sessions”.
· Have extensive knowledge of audio editing.
· Have the ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure situations.
· Possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, and be a team player.
· Be creative with callers and work well with co-hosts.
· Able to quickly and effectively screen calls.
· Be prepared and participate in [daily] on-air broadcasts.
· Experienced running an on-air board (may be asked to fill in for Board Operator).
· Strong production skills a plus.
· High School Diploma required
· Strong knowledge of Nexgen (Prophet), Vox Pro, Adobe Audition (Cool Edit or equivalent).
· Working knowledge of Pro Tools is a plus.
· Producing full, live on air shows in studio, including remote broadcasts.
· Audio editing and production
· Strong understanding of our digital environment - including web-updates, video-editing, blog maintenance, and contributing to social media content (i.e. Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, etc)
· Fill in for producers and phone screeners as required
· Assist the programming department with special projects.
· Assist imaging director with large projects & audio editing.
· Load audio into Nexgen system.
· Prep for DJ’s ahead of shows, including interviews and guests.
· Recording new station voice drops at live events and local hotspots.
· Assisting with commercial production.
· Basic knowledge of broadcast studios a must.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
TAMPA, Florida, United States