January 18th (Capricorn)
Married? Yes! 15 Awesome years to Rochele
Children: 2 Daughters: Krystal and Klea
Broadcast History: I’ve been in radio for 21 years. I started out in Dayton, Ohio. Had the chance to work at the Legendary WEBN in Cincinnati and was more than willing to move to Tampa 11 years ago to play radio.
Community Involvement: I’m heavily involved in both my daughter’s schools. I’m a member of the school’s “Dad’s Club” and I have volunteered for their Read Aloud Program of which my wife is the chair person, I also particiapte in the "Great American Teach In' every year...
All Childrens Hospital is near and dear to my heart. Having been a fund raiser and a Dad of a patient, I can not say enough about the very special people that work there and help all of our kids.
Interests outside of radio: Other than my family, cars are my passion! I love all things automotive, especially old street rods and muscle cars. I’m currently in the process of restoring my Z28 Camaro. I’ve had it since I was a senior in high school and was fortunate enough to hold on to it all these years. You can usually find me at the local Cruise Ins and Car Shows and I’m always at the big events at Bradenton Motorsports Park. I really like the “Street Legal” drags. Anything else you want to know, just ask!
TMZ got video from a surveillance camera on a nearby building of the crash....it's really hard to see because the crash occurs behind a set of trees...but there's a ton of smoke
Holy cow...can you imagine???
Guy has got some coin.
Photo credit (RPitts)
This is awesome! Buzzfeed.com has "A Guide to Including Bourbon in 100% of Your Thanksgiving Meal."
Here are the ideas: I'm off to get some bourbon!
1. Bourbon ginger cider. It's just ginger beer, apple cider, and bourbon over ice.
2. Apple-bourbon turkey and gravy. Put bourbon over the whole turkey before and during roasting, and save the pan drippings for gravy.
3. Bourbon cranberry sauce. Add some cinnamon and a bit of orange and lime juice.
4. Bourbon pecan stuffing. However good you think your regular stuffing is, it's BETTER with chopped pecans and bourbon.
5. Bourbon-maple sweet potatoes. Pretty simple: Anything you eat with sweet potatoes in it . . . add bourbon.
6. Side dishes. Two good options are bourbon-glazed radishes, and Brussels sprouts with bacon and bourbon.
7. Bacon-bourbon butter. <------YUMM!!!
8. Pies. Pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, and even cheesecake . . . they're all great with a little bourbon inside.
9. Bourbon-butterscotch ice cream. If you're making your own ice cream, you're already hardcore about Thanksgiving. So yeah . . . why not put bourbon in it.
10. Bourbon coffee or tea. duh?