January 18th (Capricorn)
Married? Yes! 15 Awesome years to Rochele
Children: 2 Daughters: Krystal and Klea
Broadcast History: I’ve been in radio for 21 years. I started out in Dayton, Ohio. Had the chance to work at the Legendary WEBN in Cincinnati and was more than willing to move to Tampa 11 years ago to play radio.
Community Involvement: I’m heavily involved in both my daughter’s schools. I’m a member of the school’s “Dad’s Club” and I have volunteered for their Read Aloud Program of which my wife is the chair person, I also particiapte in the "Great American Teach In' every year...
All Childrens Hospital is near and dear to my heart. Having been a fund raiser and a Dad of a patient, I can not say enough about the very special people that work there and help all of our kids.
Interests outside of radio: Other than my family, cars are my passion! I love all things automotive, especially old street rods and muscle cars. I’m currently in the process of restoring my Z28 Camaro. I’ve had it since I was a senior in high school and was fortunate enough to hold on to it all these years. You can usually find me at the local Cruise Ins and Car Shows and I’m always at the big events at Bradenton Motorsports Park. I really like the “Street Legal” drags. Anything else you want to know, just ask!
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has released its newest list of the most stolen new cars.
The number of cars stolen in the
The NHTSA cites anti-theft devices, new technology, increased use of parts marking and heightened public awareness as the reason for the drop in numbers.
1. Dodge Charger - 6.04 vehicles stolen per 1,000
2. Pontiac G6 - 4.34 stolen per 1,000
3. Chevrolet Impala - 3.85 stolen per 1,000
4. Chrysler 300 - 3.54 stolen per 1,000
5. Infiniti FX - 3.20 stolen per 1,000
6. Mitsubishi Galant - 3.15 stolen per 1,000
7. Chrysler Sebring / 200 - 3.02 stolen per 1,000
8. Lexus SC - 2.98 stolen per 1,000
9. Dodge Avenger - 2.91 stolen per 1,000
10. Kia Rio - 2.90 stolen per 1,000